Surfers Against Sewage would like to make a public commitment to improving diversity within the environment and sustainability sector, and among environment and sustainability professionals.
We will uphold this commitment by:
- Adding diversity to our risk register
- Introducing a focused trustee committee, meeting bi-annually
- Introducing an Equality Impact Assessment for all new projects
- Anonymising our recruitment process
- Updating our website with details of work done
To show progress on these commitments, we will provide an update to the Diverse Sustainability Initiative every six months.