Earthwatch Europe is an environmental charity with science at its heart. We drive the change needed to live within our means and in balance with nature. We do this by connecting people with the natural world, monitoring the health of our natural resources and informing the actions that will have the greatest positive impact.
Our commitments are to:
- Ensure Earthwatch is a place where individuality is embraced and everyone has the opportunity to thrive
- Identify and remove any barriers to greater equality and inclusion within our recruitment processes
- Put a plan in place to build a more diverse Board of Trustees
- Review equity within the organisation, starting with a gender equity plan
- Review our existing programmes
and develop new programmes aimed at giving increased equity and increased diversity, starting with young minority ethnic people