Green Alliance is an independent think tank focused on ambitious leadership for the environment. We are committed to meaningful change to become are more diverse and inclusive organisation and to improve diversity in the wider environment sector. Over the next six months, we will:
- Integrate our commitment to diversity and inclusion into our upcoming 2021-2024 organisational strategy
- Develop an EDI action plan that we report to board on twice a year
- Review our recruitment procedures
- Review & improve representation in our external communications
- Ensure the presence of a D&I champion on the board
To show progress on these commitments, we will provide an update to the Diverse Sustainability Initiative every six months.