Green Alliance is an independent think tank focused on ambitious leadership for the environment. We are committed to meaningful change to become are more diverse and inclusive organisation and to improve diversity in the wider environment sector. Over the next six months, we will:
- Appointed an EDI Champion on our board of trustees.
- Integrated our commitment to diversity and inclusion into our published 2021-2024 organisational strategy.
- Engaged with external consultants to develop a two-year EDI Action Plan.
- Contributed to and actively engaged in sector-wide EDI initiatives and working groups.
- Piloted a new recruitment process to help remove bias from decision making
We are currently finalising our EDI Action Plan for 2023-2024 and will share our key actions once the plan is complete.