We will uphold our commitment by:
- Having a Diversity, Equality and Inclusion Champion from within our Board of Directors.
- Having a Diversity, Equality and Inclusion Policy and Action Plan, which is reviewed annually and reported at our Annual General Meeting.
- Ensuring that our staff, our Board, Area Committees and our volunteer communities understand their role in ensuring that our membership offering is fully inclusive to individuals and organisations irrespective of their size
- Benchmarking ourselves against other professional bodies and employers in the sector.
- Delivering initiatives which enable us to promote under-represented groups.
- Encouraging diversity among our volunteer communities, in particular our Area Committees.
- Supporting the principle of equal opportunities for our staff, by seeking feedback and taking action as needed.